Thursday, January 20, 2011

Don't Freeze the Cream Cheese

Since we've been married, Baba Sanfour and I have learned several lessons about life. For instance, last year we learned how to turn off the water in our apartment after about 20 minutes of frantically screaming and scooping up water as our kitchen flooded when the hot water heater busted. Two weeks ago I learned to always make sure that the stove burners are off after melting a huge plastic bag filled with shredded cheese. And yesterday we learned that freezing cream cheese is not the best idea. After a bulk grocery adventure, we decided to put the extra packs of cream cheese in the freezer to save for later. Well, later came and now we have cream cheese that resembled snow powder. It's still edible, but I make quite a mess in the morning when I'm trying to spread powder cheese on to my bagel before rushing out the door to get to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment